How to make the BEST bacon wrapped chicken breasts EVER!
Grilled or Smoked Chicken Breast. This is one of the most requested things to cook from your quest, that don’t grill. It is also the most nerve racking and frustrating things to grill or smoke because it can normally overcook and dry. Well, this recipe is for Bacon
Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast smoked on a Pellet Smoker. And I promise you this. IT WILL NOT BE DRY. These Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast that are tender, juicy, and delicious! This Stuffed bacon wrapped chicken breast are delicious and easy dish to make. It is a great way to cook Chicken Breast, and it is sure to be a hit with your guests.
Every Grill Master or Pit Master has started somewhere and during that start they failed in Chicken Breast until they learned that you DO NOT overcook it. This recipe and techniques how to make the BEST bacon wrapped chicken breasts EVER! The secret is the Cream Cheese and Bacon. Those 2 ingredients will not allow the Chicken Breast to dry out and therefore it will remain moist, tender, and delicious.
So, we had a family get together planned and my mother asked that I cook some chicken breast for the kids. I said OK and originally planned to smoke some plan chicken breast. So here I am at the grocery store and all the chicken breasts are huge. There I am standing in front of the chicken counter, and I look down in my cart and there I see Cream Cheese and Bacon. It was like a light bulb went off. I smiled and bought all the Chicken Breast they had. This is the recipe that I came up with.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Smoked Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Grill / Smoker
- 4 ea Whole Chicken Breast
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 package Smithfield Home-style Bacon
- Heavy Smoke White Label - bbq rub
- Slice the Chicken Breast in Half without slicing all the way through
- Add ¼ of the Cream Cheese inside the chicken Breast
- Apply a light coat of Heavy Smoke White Label rub to the inside of the Chicken Breast
- Close the Chicken Breast up
- Wrap in Bacon
- Apply a liberal coat of Heavy Smoke White Label rub to the outside of the Chicken Breast
- Pre-heat your Recteq pellet smoker to 300°
- Place the Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast in a Grill Safe pan and place in the smoker
- Cook until the Chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165°
- At this point continue to cook until the bacon starts to get crispy
- Remove from the Grill Safe Pan and place the Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast directly on the grate.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until the bacon gets a little crispier.
- Remove and let the Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast rest for about 5-minutes or until you can handle them.
- Slice and enjoy.
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.