Appetizers – bacon wrapped hotdog bites. Are you ready for Gameday and looking for a quick and simple appetizer that everyone will enjoy? This these bacon wrapped hotdog bites are the Ticket.
This is a quick and simple appetizer recipe that your kids and adults will enjoy. These Smoked Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs will fit that bill.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Hotdog Bites
- Grill / Smoker
- Thin Sliced Bacon
- Recteq Casanova’s Competition Rub
- Recteq Gourmet BBQ Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Cut the Bacon into 1/3 length
- Cut the Hotdogs into 1/3 Length
- Wrap each section of hotdog with bacon and place in the Cast Iron Pan
- Add Recteq Casanova’s Competition Rub
- Add Brown Sugar
- Preheat the Recteq Pellet Smoked to 400°
- Place the Cast Iron pan in the Recteq Pellet Smoked for 35-minutes or until the Bacon gets crispy
- Remove the smoker and let it rest for at least.
- Use a toothpick to remove the Hotdogs, dunk into the BBQ Sauce and enjoy
- Slice and enjoy.
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.