As you know one of the staples to any Barbeque or Grilling party is not complete without some Baked Beans. And you don’t want you Baked Beans to be bland tasting. What you want is for everyone to come up to you and ask; How did you made those BBQ Bake Beans? Let me introduce you to the SECRET to BBQ BAKED BEANS Recipe Guaranteed to Make You Love Baked Beans! This is the Best baked beans and hot dogs recipe Guaranteed to Make You Look Good! The baked beans and hot dogs recipe You’ll Ever Make! And the easiest and best way to make baked beans with hot dogs.
This baked beans and hot dogs recipe will show you a technique that will ensure that the BBQ Baked Beans with Hotdogs is cooked evenly without have parts of it over cooked. In addition, we are going to sharing with you the SECRET to BBQ BAKED BEANS that will ensure that the BBQ Baked Beans are packed with flavor and moisture.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Baked Beans with Hotdogs
- Cast Iron
- 1 Can Bush’s Baked Beans
- 6 ea. Hot Dogs
- Pour 1-can of Bush’s Baked Beans into a Cast Iron Point and cook over medium heat to warm them up.
- Grill the hotdogs until that are heated through out.
- Chop the Hot Dogs up into 1” long slices
- Add to the Baked Beans and reduce the heat
- Cooking until everything is heated thoroughly
- Allow it to cool (just enough to be able to eat)
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.