We are cooking up some Keto – Low Carb Steak and Pasta using a Flat Iron Steak and Palmini Low Carb pasta. This is Flat Iron Steak and Pasta recipe is one of our Go-To meals and we are happy to sharing it with you. So, how did I make a Keto Steak and Pasta dish? That is what we are going to be sharing in this video.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Keto - Steak & Pasta
We are cooking up some Keto - Low Carb Steak and Pasta using a Flat Iron Steak and Palmini Low Carb pasta. This is Flat Iron Steak and Pasta recipe is one of our Go-To meals and we are happy to sharing it with you. So, how did I make a Keto Steak and Pasta dish? That is what we are going to be sharing in this video.
- cast iron pot
- 1-2 lbs. Flat Iron Steak
- 1 package Palmini Low Carb Angel Hair pasta
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 oz. Mushrooms
- 1 ea, Onion med. - Diced
- 1 ea. Clove of Garlic - minced
- Olive Oil
- Chef Greg’s 4 Letter Rub
- Ben’s Heffer Dust
- Season the Flat Iron Steak with the BBQ Rubs
- Preheat the Recteq Pellet Smoker to 450°
- Pour in the Oil or Wagyu Tallow into the Cast Iron Skillet
- Place the Cast Iron pan in the Smoker and let it get hot
- Add the Flat Iron Steak and sear both sides
- Move the Steak to the grate and continue to cook
- Grilling the steaks till you get the doneness you are looking for. For a medium Rare, go with 122° internal temperature with your Thermopen
- Remove the steak at the doneness that you desire and let it rest.
- Add in the Minced Garlic and 1/2 of the chopped onions
- Cook until the Onions are brown
- In the cast iron pan, add the Cream cheese, remain onions, mushroom, tomatoes
- When the cream cheese is melted mix everything together and add in the pasta
- When the pasta warms up. Remove from the smoker and let it rest.
- Slice the Flat Iron steak and serve over the pasta.
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.