How to make chicken breasts perfect every time
What is the one thing that everyone asks for to be Grilled and every Griller absolutely HATES to grill. Yep, CHICKEN BREAST. They are, in my opinion, the most dry and bland tasting thing to cook on the grill. UNTIL we came up with this recipe.
Let me introduce you to The Best Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe Guaranteed to Make You Love Chicken Again! This is the Best Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe Guaranteed to Make You Look Good! The Best Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe You’ll Ever Make! And the easiest and best way to grill chicken breast.
Chicken Breast became a popular option in the 1950’s during the introduction of TV dinners. Everyone has seen those Flash Frozen Chicken Breast that everyone just placed into the Microwave and hoped for the best. The chicken breast always came out dry and bland.
During the 1970’s manufactures started injecting the chicken breast with a flavored water mixture to combat the dryness and lack of flavor. The result was a more flavorful chicken breast, but also a lot of chemicals that we should not want in our bodies.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Grilled Chicken Breast
- Gill / Smoker
- Chicken Breast
- 1/8 Cup Butchers BBQ – Bird Booster – Original Flavor
- 1/8 Cup Butchers BBQ – Bird Booster – Honey Flavor
- Enough Water Cover the Chicken
- 1/8 Cup Dukes Mayonnaise Per Chicken Breast
- Rufus Teague - Chicken Rub
- Heath Riles – Chicken Rub
- Remove the Chicken Breast and place in a Zip Lock Bag
- Flatten them out and use a Meat Mallet and hammer them to a uniform thickness
Brining the Chicken Breast
- 1/8 cup - Butchers BBQ – Bird Booster – Original Flavor
- Butchers BBQ – Bird Booster – Honey Flavor
- Enough Water to allow you to mix and dissolve the Brine Mixture.
- Add enough water to cover all the chicken breast
- Place the Brining Chicken in the Refrigerator for 1-Hour
- Add 1/8 cup per Chicken Breast - Dukes Mayonnaise
- Add your Rubs to the Mayonnaise (To Taste)
- Place the BBQ Paste in the Refrigerator for 1-Hour
- After 1-Hour remove the Chicken Breast from the Brine and Damp Dry with a paper towel
- Start Applying the BBQ Paste to the Chicken Breast
- Add more of the BBQ Rubs for Color and Taste
Cooking / Smoking
- Pre-heat your Recteq pellet smoker to 300°
- Place the Rack with the Chicken Breast in the grill
- About 5-minutes into the cook flip the Chicken Breast Over
- Continue to rotate and flip until you reach an internal temperature of 155°.
- When the Internal temperature of the Chicken Breast reaches ~155°, remove and let it rest.
- You want the Chicken Breast to maintain the temperature of at least 155° for no less than 2-minutes.
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.