Today, we are going to be sharing with you My Favorite Holiday Ham recipe. A Bourbon Pecan Apple glazed Holiday ham. This is one of those recipes that will put a smile of everyone’s face. The Thanksgiving and Christmas are a time for family and friends to gather around and share stories and memories. And this Holiday Ham will be the star of the show. This is how I make my favorite Holiday Ham
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Bourbon Pecan Apple Holiday Ham
- Grill / Smoker
- 12 lbs. Pre-Cooked ham
- Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- 1 cup Bourbon
- 4 cups Diced Baking Apples
- 1 cup Recteq Gourmet BBQ Sauce
- 1.5 cup Maple Syrup
- 0.75 cup Chopped Pecan
- 0.75 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Apple Juice
- 1 cup Triple 9 Swine Apple Cherry Habanero Glaze
- Place the Ham on a rack in a Aluminum Pan
- Season the Ham with the Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub and place the Ham on the rack with the bone down.
- Set the Reteq 1250 Smoker to 275°
- Place the ham in the Smoker and smoke for 2-hrs.
- Spritz the Ham every 30-minutes with the Glaze and rotate
- Remove the Ham from the smoker and loosely wrap with Aluminum Foil
- Return the Ham to the smoker for about 2-hrs or you reach an internal temperature of 150° at the bone.
- Remove the Ham and cover the outside with the Glaze
- Return the Ham to the Smoker at 250° for about 5-minutes to set the Glaze.
- When the glaze gets tacky, remove and let it rest for about 15-minutes or longer.
- Slice, plate and enjoy
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.