The Incredible Monster Burger on a Weber Grill
So, what is the one thing that everyone loves to cook on a charcoal grill?
A BURGER, and we are always looking for new inventive and creative ways to make the ultimate burger. Well today, we are going to be sharing with the recipe to make the Ultimate Monster Burger that will make your eye bulge, and the taste buds explode.
Let’s investigate the history of the Burger. Unsurprisingly, there is no agreement as to the origins of the original burger just like there is no agreement as to the “Best” Burger.
One claim is that it started in Wisconsin by Charlie Nagreen in 1885 at the 1885 fair. As the story goes, he sold a sandwich with a sliced Meatball between 2 slices of bread.
Another claim is that it was created in Athens Texas by Fletcher Davis in the 1880’s. He sold Hamburger Steak sandwiches at his gas station.
But the oldest one of them all is an interpretation of a recipe from an ancient Roman Cookbook dated back to the 1st century AD. It stated that you combined Ground Meat with different ingredients and serve it with some bread.
Regardless of all of this. The fact is that the Hamburger has become one of America’s signature meals. It is sold all over the world at restaurant and fast food chains as the American Hamburger.
Imagine this. A burger patty made with Prime Rib Steal Burger, Bacon, Cheese, Sausage, Lettuce, Tomato, Dukes Mayonnaise, Ketchup and Mustard. Are you with me so far? Now, make that a double. Now grill all of that on a Weber Grill with Royal Oak Charcoal. Now, we get to assemble that into the Ultimate Monster Burger. LOL, I bet your imagination and taste buds are going wild.
Anytime I go to a new restaurant that boost that they have the “Best Burger”, I want to try it. I always ask the waiter to tell the cook to make me their favorite burger. This way it is always a surprise and a hopefully good experience. Sometimes the surprise is good and sometimes it is not so good.
This recipe combines my two favorite things to eat on a bud into a single Ultimate Monster Burger. Let me tell you that the Surprise and Experience is well worth it.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Incredible Monster Burger
- Grill / Smoker
- 4 ea. ¼ lbs. Prime Rib Steak Burger Patties
- 8 slices Bacon
- 2 ea. Bratwurst Sausage
- 2 slices Munster Cheese
- 2 slices Tomato
- Dukes Mayonnaise
- Hamburger Buns
- Slice the Bratwurst Sausage in half, long way
- Make a Bacon Weave so that it will stay on the burgers
- Season the burgers
- Light your Royal Oak Charcoal and dump into your Weber Grill
- Place a Cast Iron Skillet in the Weber Grill to get hot
- Place the Bratwurst Sausage on the Weber Grill
- Place the Bacon Weave into the Hot Cast Iron Skillet
- Please the Burger on the Weber Grill
- Remove the Bacon from the Cast Iron Pan when it is done and place directly on the Weber Grill Grate to make crispy
- Continue to flip and monitor the Sausage and Burgers to prevent over cooking them
- Add some butter to the Hamburger Buds and place on the Weber Grill, just long enough to toast them up.
- When everything has been removed from the grill and rested. It is time to start assembling the Monster Burger.
- Add all the condiments, fresh ingredients, and cooked ingredients to the Hamburger Buds
- Now enjoy your Ultimate Monster Burger.
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.