We are talking our Competition BBQ Rib Recipes and making a McRib Sandwich that is better than McDonald’s. Follow along as I show you every step to smoke the ribs, De-bone the ribs and then assembling the McRib Sandwich with Onions, Pickles, Boneless Ribs, BBQ Sauce and Toasted Bread.
This is a McRib Sandwich that you will be happy to stay home and BBQ Some Ribs for.
Today I show you how to make the McDonald’s McRib at home. This top secret McDonald’s recipe has recently been leaked online. If you follow this recipe step by step you will be able to perfectly replicate the famous burger. McDonald’s tends to only have the McRib on their menu for a small portion of the year – now that won’t bother you! Simply make it for yourself in the comfort of your own home. Enjoy!
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
- Grill / Shower
- 1 rack Spare Ribs
- Parkay Butter
- Brown Sugar
- RIBNOXIOUS - 2 Gringos Chupacabra
- Let It Ride Championship BBQ Rub
- Hickory Flavor BBQ Sauce
- Season the Spare Ribs with the BBQ Seasoning
- Place the Spare Ribs in the Recteq Pellet smoker at 275° and smoke for 2-hrs
- Remove and Wrap the Spare Ribs with PArkay and Brown sugar
- Return to the Smoker for 1-1/2” Hours
- Remove the Spare Ribs and De-Bone, apply a coat of BBQ Sauce and return to the smoker to set the sauce
- Remove from the smoker after about 5-minutes
- Assembly you Better than McDonalds McRib Sandwich
- Slice and enjoy.
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.