An appetizer that will impress everyone. Pork Belly Burnt Ends.
Bacon was a staple in my parents house growing up. We wanted to take the Bacon and bring it up a notch. So here we have Smoked Pork Belly burnt ends on the recteq Pellet Smoker.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- Grill / Smoker
- 3-4 lbs. Pork Belly
- Elite BBQ Smokers - SPG Seasoning
- Rufus Teague Spicy Meat Rub
- Parkay Butter
- Maple Syrup
- Brown Sugar
- Trim it so that the Pork Belly is uniform squares
- Season with Elite BBQ Smokers SPG & Rufus Teague Spicy Meat Rub
- Let the Bacon Burnt Ends rest for about 10-minutes and transfer to a cooling rack
- Preheat you Recteq 1250 to 275°
- Cook in smoker for 2.5 hours until you get an internal temp around 200°
- Transfer to a 1/2 pan and add Parkay, Brown Sugar and Maple Syrup to taste.
- Return to the smoker for 30-minutes
- Remove from the smoker and transfer the Pork Belly Burnt Ends to cooling rack
- Return to the smoker to set the sauce for about 5-minutes
- Remove and let it rest for 20-minutes
- Slice and enjoy
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.