A Simple BBQ Pork Porchetta Recipe – Smoked Pork Belly Roll. Bacon was a staple in my parents house growing up. We wanted to take the Bacon and bring it up a notch. So here we have a Simple Pork Porchetta Recipe – Smoked Pork Belly Roll on the Pellet Smoker. This Bacon Porchetta recipe is super simple and something everyone will enjoy.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
BBQ Pork Porchetta
- Grill / Smoker
- 3-4 lbs. Pork Belly
- Rufus Teague Spicy Meat Rub
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- Remove the Silver Skin and excess meat from the back side of the pork belly
- Roll up the Pork Belly and trim off the excess ends.
- Unroll and season with Rufus Teague Spicy Meat
- Add the cream cheese
- Roll up the Pork Belly into a roll
- Tie up with Butchers Twine
- Season the outside with Rufus Teague Spicy Meat Rub
- Preheat you Recteq 1250 to 275°
- Cook in the grill for 3.5 hours until you get an internal temp around 204°
- Remove the Porchetta from the smoker and flip it
- Use the Torch to make the exterior of the Porchetta Crispy
- Slice and enjoy
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.