Do you know how to make Smoked Brisket Mac & Cheese ? Using these BBQ & Grilling Techniques and Recipe you will be able to learn the secrets to Smoked Brisket Mac & Cheese. Is the Smoked Brisket Mac & Cheese the BEST ever made?
Smoked Brisket Mac & Cheese .This is our most request side item to make and serve. The Smoked Brisket Mac & Cheese starts with premium pasta, competition smoked Wagyu Brisket and Sharp Cheddar cheese.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Smoked Brisket Mac-N-Cheese
- Grill / Smoker
- 8 tbsp Kerry Gold Salted Butter
- 0.50 cup Whole Milk
- 0.50 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp. Elite BBQ Smokers - SPG Seasoning
- 8 oz. Velveeta Cheese
- 4 cups Pasta - Al Dente
- 1 oz. Worcestershire
- 0.50 cup Smoked Brisket
- 8 oz. Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-Cook the Pasta Al-Dente, drain and cool
- In a Cast Iron Pan start melting the Butter
- Add in the Milk and Heavy Cream, continue to mix
- Add in the Elite BBQ Smokers - SPG Seasoning to taste
- Add the Velveeta Cheese and allow it to melt down
- Add in the Worcestershire and Smoked Brisket
- Add 1/2 of the Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Shredded
- Mix everything together
- Add 1/2 of the Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Shredded to the top of the Brisket Mac & Cheese
- Preheat the Recteq Pellet Smoked to 450°
- Place the Brisket Mac & Cheese in the Recteq Pellet Smoked for 20-minutes or until the Cheese gets golden brown
- Remove the smoker and let it rest for at least 1-hr.
- Slice and enjoy.
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.