Anytime that you are wanting to smoke a brisket on a pellet smoker for a party or catering job. This Smoked Brisket Recipe and Techniques will help you ensure that it is Juicy and Tender every time. I believe that one of the biggest mistakes people make when they are learning How to SMOKE a Brisket for a Crowd is that they try to cook it right before the BBQ Party. Smoked Brisket is one of those meats that it is better if you cook it the day before and let it rest.
To smoke a brisket on a pellet smoker is a lot simpler than you think. There are three things to focus on. The First thing is to understand the flavor that you are looking for. The second is how to cook/bbq it to get the smoke and bark for added flavor. The last this to learn is how to know when a brisket done? This recipe is going to show you set – by – step instructions to show you how plan, cook and serve your family or guest some amazing brisket. I encourage you to give this recipe and technique a try. You will be thankful that you did.
So, how to smoke a brisket for a party? Let watch the video and I will show you. So sit back, relax and take some notes because we are getting ready to show you How to SMOKE a Brisket for a Party.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
How to SMOKE a Brisket for a Party.
- Grill / Smoker
- 16-20 lbs. Brisket
- Obie Q Texas Brisket Rub
- Rufus Teague Steak Rub
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Trim off the Excess Fat
- Trim to shape the Brisket to be Aero Dynamic
- Pre-Heat the Recteq Smoker to 250°
- Place the Brisket in the Smoker
- Around 165° to 170° wrap and return to temp
- Around 208° you want to start probing the brisket for feel. When the Brisket probes like Butter. Remove and let it rest.
- After about 1-hour, place the Brisket in the Oven at 150° for about 10-12 hours
- Remove Slice and enjoy.
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.