Smoked Pork Belly Like a Brisket on the Pellet Smoker Bacon was a staple in my parents house growing up. We wanted to take the Bacon and bring it up a notch. So here we have Smoked Pork Belly Like a Brisket on the Pellet Smoker.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Smoked Pork Belly - Brisket Style
- Grill / Smoker
- 3-4 lbs. Pork Belly
- Elite BBQ Smokers - SPG Seasoning
- Trim it so that the Pork Belly is uniform
- Season with Elite BBQ Smokers SPG
- Let the Bacon Brisket rest for about 10-minutes
- Preheat you Recteq 1250 to 275°
- Cook in smoker for 4.5 hours until you get an internal temp around 208° to 212°
- Remove and let it rest for 45-minutes in the over or cooler
- Slice and enjoy
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.