We Smoked a Turkey breast for Dinner and it was A Simple Smoked Turkey Recipe and (WE LOVED IT)
If you are looking for a Simple Recipe for supper. I would suggest you try this Simple Smoked Turkey Breast recipe. We made it on the smoker and everyone loved it. The trick is to find that recipe that is full of flavor, simple and easy. This Smoked Turkey Breast recipe hit all those marks and it was amazing.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Smoked Turkey Breast
- Grill / Smoker
- 1 ea. Honey Suckle Frozen Young Turkey Breast basted
- The Killer Hogs - The BBQ Rub
- 1/8 cup Blue Hogs - Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup Blue Hogs - Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- Preheat the Recteq Pellet Smoker to 250°
- Separate the Turkey Ribs and Backbone from the Breast
- Season the Back side of the Turkey Breast with The Killer Hogs - The BBQ Rub
- Season the Front side of the Turkey Breast with The Killer Hogs - The BBQ Rub
- Smoke the Turkey Breast until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°
- Make the BBQ Sauce - Mix the 1/8 Cup - Blue Hogs - Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce, 1/4 Cup - Blue Hogs - Original BBQ Sauce & 1/3 Cup - Maple Syrup
- Bast the Turkey Breast with the BBQ Sauce
- Return the Turkey Breast to the smoker to set the sauce for about 10-minutes or until it becomes tacky.
- Remove and allow it to rest, Slice and enjoy
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.
4 thoughts on “Smoked Turkey Breast”
I would like to thank you for the efforts youve put in penning this blog. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own blog now 😉
Very nice write-up. I definitely love this site. Thanks!
I was excited to find this great site. I wanted to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely savored every part of it and i also have you book marked to see new stuff in your web site.
Very useful advice its the little changes that produce the greatest changes. Thanks for sharing!