What is the one thing that everyone asks for to be Grilled and every Griller absolutely HATES to grill. Yep, CHICKEN BREAST. They are, in my opinion, the most dry and bland tasting thing to cook on the grill. UNTIL we came up with this recipe.
Let me introduce you to The Best Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe Guaranteed to Make You Love Chicken Again! This is the Best Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe Guaranteed to Make You Look Good! The Best Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe You'll Ever Make! And the easiest and best way to grill chicken breast.
Chicken Breast became a popular option in the 1950’s during the introduction of TV dinners. Everyone has seen those Flash Frozen Chicken Breast that everyone just placed into the Microwave and hoped for the best. The chicken breast always came out dry and bland.
During the 1970’s manufactures started injecting the chicken breast with a flavored water mixture to combat the dryness and lack of flavor. The result was a more flavorful chicken breast, but also a lot of chemicals that we should not want in our bodies.
This is a content preview space you can use to get your audience interested in what you have to say so they can’t wait to learn and read more. Pull out the most interesting detail that appears on the page and write it here.
1. Remove the Chicken Breast and place in a Zip Lock Bag
2. Flatten them out and use a Meat Mallet and hammer them to a uniform thickness
3. Make your Brine in a container that will hold the Chicken Breast
4. Make your BBQ Paste
5. Place the Brining Chicken and BBQ Paste in the Refrigerator for 1-Hour
6. After 1-Hour remove the Chicken Breast from the Brine and Damp Dry with a paper towel
7. Start Applying the BBQ Paste to the Chicken Breast
8. Add more of the BBQ Rubs for Color and Taste
1. Pre-heat your Recteq pellet smoker to 300°
2. Place the Rack with the Chicken Breast in the grill
3. About 5-minutes into the cook flip the Chicken Breast Over
4. Continue to rotate and flip until you reach an internal temperature of 155°.
5. When the Internal temperature of the Chicken Breast reaches ~155°, remove and let it rest. 6. You want the Chicken Breast to maintain the temperature of at least 155° for no less than 2-minutes.
7. Slice and enjoy.
8. Let us know how it turned out for you.