Are you looking for a simple dish to impress your friends and family? Well, this is a recipe that will help you do that. Today we are Smoking Salmon on the Pellet Smoker. One of the best things about Salmon is that is the color. It has a very reddish-pink color that will add the wow factor to any dish. In addition, Salmon can be paired with almost any vegetable or pasta.
Did you know that Salmon has had regulations to protect the salmon stock since 1030 AD? Salmon has been a main staple of diets for European and Asian cultures for centuries.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and we will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere in the future.
This is a content preview space you can use to get your audience interested in what you have to say so they can’t wait to learn and read more. Pull out the most interesting detail that appears on the page and write it here.
o 4 ea. – ¼ ilbs. Salmon Fillets
o Rufus Teague Fish Rub
1. Apply a liberal about of Rufus Teague Fish Rub to the Salmon
2. Place the Salmon on a Cedar Plank
Cooking / Smoking
1. Pre-heat the pellet smoker to 300°
2. Place the Cedar Plank with the Salmon in the smoker
3. 10-minutes into the cook, check to make sure everything is going correctly. Rotate if needed.
4. 20-minutes into the cook, repeat
5. Around 25-30 minutes into the cook, your Salmon should be starting to get flakey. This will be around 115-120° internal temperature
6. Remove from the smoker and allow it to rest
7. Serve and enjoy.
8. Let us know how it turned out.