Juicy burgers smothered in the BEST beer cheese sauce on toasted bun! My absolute favorite burger!! I am seriously obsessed with beer cheese burgers. It’s just so good. Beer cheese just takes a hamburger to a whole new level. Not only do I top my burger with beer cheese, but I also dip my burger in more beer cheese! This beer cheese is seriously the best! Everything is better dipped in beer cheese.
Is this beer cheese burger the best burger ever made? You will have to try it and let me know your thoughts on that. But for me this burger is what all burgers should be, over the top greatness. I know that is saying A LOT, but this Beer Cheese Burger is extra special and something that everyone will want.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Beer Cheese Burgers
- Grill / Smokers
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 0.25 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Spicy Brown Mustard
- 18 oz. Beer
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1.5 lbs. 80/20 Hamburger Hamburger Buns
- Rufus Teague Steak Rub
- The Judge Garlic Pepper Rubs
- Pre-Heat a Cast Iron Skillet
- Pre-Heat the Recteq Pellet Grill 380 with Flat Top to 450°
- Add the Butter
- Add in the Worcestershire Sauce
- When Butter has melted, add in the Flour and Milk in Layers
- Add in the Dijon Spicy Brown Mustard and Beer
- Add in the Cheese in layers until you get the color and consistency that you are looking for
- Remove from the heat and start on your burgers
- Separate the 80/20 Hamburger into 4 equal size patties
- Season the with the Rufus Teague Steak rub and The Judge Garlic Pepper Rub
- Grill the Hamburger to the doneness that you are looking for
- Toast the Buns on the Recteq Pellet Grill 380
- Pour the Beer Cheese over the Hamburgers
- Remove and make the Beer Cheese Burgers
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.