We are smoking a Spiral Ham and glazing it with a FireBall Whiskey Glaze. This is something that will take your Christmas meal to a whole new level. The Flavor of the Hickory Smoked Ham mixed with the Cinnamon flavor of the Fireball whiskey will be something that everyone will be asking for you to cook every time you have a get together.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Fireball Glazed Spiral Ham
- Grill / Smoker
- 1 ea. Pre-Cooked Hickory Smoked Spiral Ham
- The Slabs Stephy Style BBQ Rub
- 0.50 cups Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- 0.50 cups Maple Syrup
- 0.75 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- Fill the K4L Drum Smoker with Royal Oak Charcoal - Lump Charcoal
- Light the Charcoal and allow the K4L Drum Cooker to get to 300°
- Apply The Slabs Stephy Style BBQ Rub to the outside of the Ham
- Smoke the ham until in reaches an internal temperature of 130-135°
- Mix the Glaze ingredients together and simmer until all ingredients are mixed together.
- When the Ham reaches an internal temperature of 130-135° . Remove from the smoker and apply the glaze.
- Return the smoker for about 10-15 minutes to set the glaze
- Remove and allow the ham to rest for 15 minutes
- Enjoy and Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.