Are you looking for a simple and delicious recipe that I promise will be a winner anytime? Well, this Pulled Beef BBQ Sandwich is one that fits that bill perfectly. You will want to give this one a try. And best of all, it is very simple. The Best Pulled Beef BBQ Sandwich EVER.
We hope that you watch these videos and that it helps you. Please know that if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. Good luck and hope to see you at a BBQ competition somewhere.
Pulled Beef BBQ Sandwich
- Grill / Smoker
- 3-5 lbs. Chuck Roast
- Elite BBQ Smokers SPG Rub
- 32 oz. Beef Broth
- 1 bunch Cilantro Diced
- 1/2 ea Lime
- 4 ea, Green Peppers
- 1/2 bag Shredded Cabbage
- 0.25 cup Dukes Mayonnaise
- 0.25 cup Crema
- Trim off the Silver Skin from the Chuck Roast
- Season with Elite BBQ Smokers SPG Rub
- Rest in the Refrigerator for 30-min
Making the Coleslaw
- Diced the Vegetables and mix with the Dukes Mayonnaise and Crema
- Rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
- Fill your Pellet Smoker with a 50/50 blend of Royal Oak Charcoal Pellets and Recteq Ultimate Blend Pellets, and Preheat the Recteq Pellet Smoker to 275°
- Smoked the Chuck Roast for about 2-2.5 hrs. until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°.
- Place the Chuck Roast in a 1/2 Pan or Grill safe pan, pour in the Beef Broth, Cover with Aluminum Foil and return to the Smoker.
- Smoke the Chuck Roast until it reaches an internal temperature of 208-210° and the texture feels like probing Room Temperature butter.
- Remove from the smoker and rest in a Hot box or cooler for at least 1-hr.
- Shred the Chuck Roast and make your Pulled Beef BBQ Sandwich and Enjoy
- Let us know how they turned out and Tag #EliteBBQSmokers in your social media post.